Spray after mask, MIST O / Vegan trouble mist, Trouble mist, Mask trouble mist
A beauty wearing a mask?
Is your mask causing your skin irritation?
Feel comfortable wearing your mask again with MIST O
It calms dry and tired skin by protecting the outer layer.
High quality nozzle made in France
Light mist feels great when you spray it on In safe containers and not flammable
• Effects / benefits : Decrease every skin irritation / Brightening face
• Primary advantages : Every sunburn as possible as you can imagine
• Competitiveness : Most effective for skin sunburn compared to any other cosmetics.
• Calm down skin irritation by 11 herbs
• Patent application( Cosmetic composition for anti-inflammation and manufacturing method for the same)
• No irritation by sensitive skin patch primary irritation test
• Skin soothing pass by the test from clinical trial center
How to use
1. Close your eyes and spray the mist around the acne areas. Maintain 20~30cm distance when spraying.
2. Spray it right after washing your face or before using skin toner / Remove water from face and spray
3. Use it as a cooling & soothing pack
Wet cotton pads with the mist. Keep the wet cotton pads in the refrigerator. You can use wet cotton pads on irritated skin areas. Once the cotton pads are warm and starting to dry up, remove them.
For moist and misty spray, press~ it down~!
The special nozzle of Albea, a french company, finely sprays the mist without causing skin irritation.
1. If you have a salicylate allergy check with your physician before using any products that contain salicylic acid.
2. Read ingredients to avoid cosmetic allergies reaction & do not use on damaged skin or broken skin areas.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight..
Q. Can I use it on areas not covered by the masks?
Yes. You can use it in any acne-prone area.
Q. When should I use it?
Spray the mist when you want to refresh and cool down your skin before and after using masks, when you want to soothe skin irritation and stress, or when your skin feels dry.
Q. Does it cause any irritation on the skin?
You might feel a soring sensation when your skin is too dry or if there are small skin cuts caused by scratching. However, it is still safe to use the product. If you do not like the soring sensation, refrain from using it until the sensation is gone.
Q. Can I use it with my makeup on?
You can spray it on top of your makeup. Nonetheless, depending on the makeup type and product characteristics, the mist may be unsuitable to use. Use a small amount to test before spraying over the face. Let the mist dry to maintain the consistency of your makeup.
Q. Is it smudge-proof under the mask?
The color from the natural ingredients may smudge on masks. Let the mist dry before wearing the masks.
Q. What is the best before date?
The PAO (period after opening) is 12 months after opening. The expiration date is written at the bottom of the product.
Q. How do I store the product?
The product is made up of over 95% and above natural and nature-derived ingredients. The mist minimized the use of chemical ingredients. Refrain from exposing the product under direct sunlight, high temperature, and low temperatures, such as a freezer.